Introducing the CSC Navigator
Our new digital portal is now live. It’s a streamlined experience, improving the way you engage with your CSC super account/s online—anytime, anywhere.Log into the CSC Navigator
Introducing the CSC Navigator
Our new digital portal is now live. It’s a streamlined experience, improving the way you engage with your CSC super account/s online—anytime, anywhere.
As the CSC Navigator is a brand new portal, all members will need to register before using it for the first time.
- Go to the CSC Navigator launch page and click 'Register now' or go straight to the Account Creation Tool.
- Enter your existing CSC membership or pension identifier. On this screen, also verify you are not a robot by ticking the Google ReCAPTCHA box.
- Enter your surname and date of birth. The formats for entering your date of birth are:
- dd mon yyyy; or
- you can use the date selector tool.
- Depending on what we know about you, you will be given the choice of one of two options to authenticate yourself.
- Email. If we have an email address for you on record, a self-registration link will be sent to your nominated email. Go to your inbox to access this.
- Defined Benefit customers can use your existing Member Services Online (MSO) or Pensioner Services Online (PSO) credentials, if you know them. This will direct you to our old login page where you can log in to your existing account with your reference number, date of birth and password.
- The link in the email you received, or login option, will direct you to the next registration step. Confirm or update your mobile number and email address to ensure we have up-to-date contact details for you on record.
- You will be directed to the next page to choose your preferred username. This can be your CSC membership or pension identifier, your email address, or your phone number. This will become the identifier you use whenever you log in to the CSC Navigator.
- You will be directed to the next page to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for your account. MFA will give your account added security by sending you an SMS each time you log in. You can choose to skip this step, although it is recommended.
- You will be directed to the next page to enter your new password. There are password complexity requirements displayed on the left of the screen, which will need to be met. Along with your preferred username (Step 8) this password will be required every time you log in to the CSC Navigator.
- You’re now successfully registered to log in to the CSC Navigator for the first time.
Log in once to see all your CSC super accounts and insurance products together in a single view.
More personalisation options
No need to find your customer number every time you log in. CSC Navigator allows you to use your email address or mobile number as a login credential.
Clearer than ever
Access everything about your super via a streamlined service with simplified language, designed with your experience in mind.
Your privacy, our priority
Multi-Factor-Authentication (MFA) is required when you first log in to the CSC Navigator. You can then control the level of privacy protection you want maintained. To keep member data and funds safe, we have security systems in place to proactively monitor threats to try to prevent any member information becoming compromised. Additional identification checks have been established for anyone contacting us regarding their super account/s. This includes asking you to verify information that only we are likely to have on file for you—such as your CSC account number and your current employer. CSC will never ask you for your password.Learn more about Your privacy, our priority
Frequently asked questions
Who needs to register for the CSC Navigator?
Can I still log into the Member Services Online or Pensioner Services Online?
Accessing the i-Estimator
As part of our ongoing online improvements, we are looking to trial a new, proactive entitlement estimate service for our DFRDB and CSS members. As a result, the i-Estimator has been discontinued for these funds.
DFRDB and CSS members seeking an entitlement estimate should contact us.
The i-Estimator is currently available for all other funds.
Is there any reason I won’t be able to register online?
What information do I need to enable me to register?
To get started with the CSC Navigator registration process, you will need your CSC membership or pension identifier. The exact title of this differs according to which fund you are in.
|Fund||CSC member identification|
|ADF Super||PMKeyS Number|
Your CSC membership or pension identifier needs to be followed by the first two letters of your fund. For example, 71234567PS for PSS pensions and N1111DF for DFRDB pensions.
See all fund suffixes in our table.
If you are a reversionary pensioner, you will also have another letter follow the two letters for your fund. For example:
71234567CSA for CSS reversionary pensions.
Where can I find my CSC membership or pension identifier?
All correspondence you receive from us, whether it is in email or postal form, will have your member identification number at the top. Check your most recent Annual Statement or CPI Letter.
I’m in more than one fund at CSC. Which membership or pension identifier should I use?
You can use any of your membership or pension identifiers to start the registration process, and you only need to register once—regardless of how many of our funds you are in. The advantage of the CSC Navigator is that it brings all your funds and products together in one single view. Once registered, you will be able to access them all in the one place, with just the one log in.
I’m still having trouble finding my CSC membership or pension identifier
What else does the registration process involve?
After entering your CSC membership or pension identifier, you will be taken to a new page and prompted to enter your surname and Date of Birth (DOB). The format for entering your DOB is dd/mm/yyyy.
After this information has been verified, you will be able to choose your authentication method.
I’m unsure of my fund(s)
Is the CSC Navigator undergoing improvements?
In these early stages of the CSC Navigator launch, we are aware our members are experiencing some technical issues, particularly around mobile device functionality and the i-Estimator. We are focused on addressing these issues, and working to continually improve our members’ online experience.