Come and join us in the financial services sector!
At CSC, we believe Experience Counts.
For over 30 years, Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force have been counting on CSC to look after their super.
- achieves long-term investment objectives
- guides informed retirement decisions
- gives our members peace of mind that their families and futures are in safe hands.
We are responsible for the investment and management of over $45.91* billion on behalf of over 730,000* contributing, preserved and retired members.
We're committed to giving our members the retirement that they deserve. And because we understand them like no one else, we can.
What's great about working at CSC
Throughout your career with CSC, you'll benefit from:
- Exposure to our award winning investment expertise
- Experienced professionals to learn from
- Great people to work with
- Work that makes a real difference to our members' lives
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Leadership development pathways
- Competitive remuneration, benchmarked against industry standards
- New office with collaborative work-spaces in the heart of Canberra city and near the buzzing cultural precinct of New Acton
- Access to employee health and wellbeing programs—CSC was the winner of AIA Vitality's Australia’s Healthiest Workplace & Australia’s Healthiest Employer awards for medium sized business in 2018.
What we do best
Decades of understanding
We’ve provided superannuation services to employees of the Australian Government and members of the Australian Defence Force for decades. We understand what matters.
We’re the only Australian fund on the Bretton Woods II 25 Most Responsible Asset Allocators list, 2017.
Profit for members
Our funds focus solely on achieving our members’ goals. Investment earnings, after fees and taxes, go back to our members.
Want to help us guide our members towards their best retirement outcomes? See what our current vacancies are.