Come and join us in the financial services sector!
At CSC, we know that it takes all of us working together, united as one, to guide our customers towards their retirement dreams. We’re proud to wear the government crest, and proud to serve those who serve our country.
Every day, CSC makes a real difference by guiding our customers to make the right choices, and to feel confident about their financial wellbeing. Through rich customer insights and world-leading investment strategies, we’re always growing and improving. That means creating an environment where each and every one of us has the opportunity to strive together for excellence.
We’re responsible for the investment and management of more than $48.45* billion on behalf of more than 730,000* contributing, preserved and retired members.
We're committed to giving our members the retirement that they deserve. And because we understand them like no one else, we can.
*as at 30 June 2020
What's great about working at CSC
Throughout your career with CSC, you'll benefit from:
- Exposure to our award winning investment expertise
- Experienced professionals to learn from
- Great people to work with
- Work that makes a real difference to our members' lives
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Leadership development pathways
- Competitive remuneration, benchmarked against industry standards
- New office with collaborative work-spaces in the heart of Canberra city and near the buzzing cultural precinct of New Acton
- Access to employee health and wellbeing programs—CSC was the winner of AIA Vitality's Australia’s Healthiest Workplace & Australia’s Healthiest Employer awards for medium sized business in 2018.
What we do best
Decades of understanding
We’ve provided superannuation services to employees of the Australian Government and members of the Australian Defence Force for decades. We understand what matters.
We’re the only Australian fund on the Bretton Woods II 25 Most Responsible Asset Allocators list, 2017.
Profit for members
Our funds focus solely on achieving our members’ goals. Investment earnings, after fees and taxes, go back to our members.
Want to help us guide our members towards their best retirement outcomes? See what our current vacancies are.