Having trouble logging in to PSO?
We're here to help.
Select your scheme at the top of this page.
The scheme selector can be found at any time when you're on the website, it's a drop down menu in the top right hand corner.
Click on 'Login' at the top right hand side of this page.After clicking 'Login', you'll arrive on the 'Online Services' page.
On the 'Online Services' page, find and click on 'Pensioner login'.
You may have to scroll down the page to find this. Make sure you don’t accidentally select 'Member Login'.
Once you have reached the log on screen, enter your details as follows:
• Reference Number – including the letters at the end – (example: CSS pensioner – “123456CS” or MSBS pensioner – “A123456MS”
• Date Of Birth (With no slashes, dashes or dots) – (example: “01011950”)
• The 6 digit password – (example: “123456”)
Updating your access number / password
If this is still not allowing you access to our Online Services, please try;
- using a different browser,
- clearing your cache, history and cookies,
- ensuring you are using a home computer (instead of a work, mobile or public network access device).
Please call us on 1300 001 777 if you're still having difficulty accessing Pensioner Services Online.
Finding your CPI details on Pensioner Services Online
Next I'd like to...
CSC has decades of experience guiding and supporting its government and ADF members.Learn more
Advice and Resources
We give you the resources to maximise your super and plan your retirement.Learn more
Family & Beneficiaries
Your family is important and understanding how to protect them if the worst happens can give you peace of mind.Find out more