Sending forms to us
We all want to work together to process forms for our members and your employees as quickly and as smoothly as possible.
There are a few things you can do to help speed up the time it takes to process your employees’ forms. We’ve put together our top tips for sending forms to us so together we can achieve exactly that.
- Combine similar documents together. If you’re sending multiple attachments to us, combining documents that are in a similar format (e.g. combining all PDFs together) will help us put everything into one file ready for processing.
- Put the application form first. By doing so, we’ll be able to quickly identify which member the form belongs to.
- You can send the form by email or post. And to save yourself some steps, you don’t need to send it by both. If you decide to email the form, you may want to think about keeping the original on your employee’s file or sending it back to your employee for their own records.
- We only need one copy of the form. So if your employee has sent a form to you to add extra information to, we’ll only need the fully completed form once you’ve added your part. There’s no need to send us the copy that your employee sent you because the information will be all there in the fully completed form.
When sending forms by email, we love to know what the form is and who it relates to. Have a look at the examples below for suggestions on easy subject lines you could use:
- Departmental report for Firstname Surname AGS ########
- Benefit application form for Firstname Surname AGS ########
- Benefit application form and departmental report for Firstname Surname AGS ########
|For PSSap forms||For ADF Super forms||For CSS/PSS/MilitarySuper/DFRDB forms|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
You may also like...
Our forms are here to help you perform your day-to-day super admin tasks.Forms
Training notes and administration guides
Our in-depth training notes and guides go into more detail about your administration tasks.Learn more
We send quarterly newsletters to keep you up to date with super changes.Learn more