A redundancy, whether it’s voluntary or not, can have a significant impact on your super. Understanding your options can make a real difference down the line.
- you maintain the advantage of CSC’s 10 year platinum-rated ‘best value for money’ 2 superannuation offering
- you retain access to CSC’s investment expertise - CSC’s investment team is highly regarded in Australia and globally for its stewardship of an integrated approach to investment risk management
- you can continue to access PSSap's exclusive lifePLUS cover insurance
- you can still access to CSC’s outstanding products and services such as education and financial advice.
How do I keep my super with PSSap?
How do you roll your super out?
- $1,000 for contributors including Ancillary members
- $5,000 for non-contributing members.
We’re here to help.
Redundancy can be complex and stressful. We understand that and we’re here to guide you through the whole process. Give us a call on 1300 725 171 to discuss your options.
1. Until recently, if you left the public service you were unable to continue contributing to PSSap. Now, under the superannuation Amendment (PSSAP Membership) Act 2017, you may be able to choose to continue contributing to your PSSap fund when you leave the public service.
2. As assessed and rated by SuperRatings Pty Ltd (ABN 95 100 192 283) on 30 November 2018 SuperRatings is an independent research house that assesses superannuation funds. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. See the SuperRatings Fundamentals report for PSSap for more details.