Starting a new job
Everything you need to know about your super when starting a new job. Find out how you can secure your future today.
Understanding your options when you change jobs can make a real difference to your super.
In most circumstances, you can choose to continue contributing to your PSSap fund when you leave the public service.
- You can maintain the advantage of CSC’s 10 year platinum-rated ‘best value for money’ 'superannuation offering'1
- You can retain access to CSC’s investment expertise - CSC’s investment team is highly regarded in Australia and globally for its stewardship of an integrated approach to investment risk management
- You can continue to access PSSap's exclusive lifePLUS cover insurance
- You can still access CSC’s outstanding products and services such as education and financial advice.
1 As assessed and rated by SuperRatings Pty Ltd (ABN 95 100 192 283) on 30 November 2017 - SuperRatings is an independent research house that assesses superannuation funds. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
How do I keep my super with PSSap?
- Log in to Member Services Online
- Use our online notification tool
- We'll do the rest
If you are moving to a Government agency, you can just let them know you want to keep contributing to PSSap.
PSSap members who leave the Australian Public Service are able to keep PSSap as their superannuation provider. Simply login to Member Services Online to use our online notification tool, and we'll do the rest.