Share your retirement story
By sharing your story, you can have a positive impact on some else’s journey and help them approach retirement from a new angle
Everyone’s retirement story is different. We all have unique experiences, knowledge and perspectives when it comes to retirement planning. By sharing your story, you can have a positive impact on some else’s journey and help them approach retirement from a new angle. Writing your own story is also a great way to learn about yourself too.We're always on the look out for unique and inspirational retirement stories to share with our community. Share your story with us and we might feature it on our website or in our newsletter! Below are some starter questions to help you get the pen moving (or the keys tapping).
We'd love to know:
- The best thing about retirement
- A life lesson that you have learned
- An obstacle that you have encountered and how you overcame it
- A new job or activity that you have started
- Your top tips for a happy retirement
- What you are doing to maintain a healthy mind and body
Not retired just yet?
Tell us about:
- The things you are doing to prepare for retirement
- Books and resources you have found interesting and helpful
- Your plans for retirement
- What you are most looking forward to
- Your fears about retirement, if any?
CSCri retirement stories
We're also after retirement stories from members who intend to, or currently are, taking advantage of a retirement income stream with Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation retirement income (CSCri).
Whether you are receiving a standard retirement income stream, or a transition to retirement income stream, we'd like to know: (CSCri).
Whether you are receiving a standard retirement income stream, or a transition to retirement income stream, we'd like to know:
- How did you hear about CSCri?
- Why did you choose CSCri?
- How is CSCri helping you meet your lifestyle goals for retirement?
- What are you lifestyle goals for retirement?
- Are you working part time? If yes, what kind of work and how do you spend the extra time you now have?
- Did CSCri help you grow your wealth
- How would you describe the benefits of CSCri to a friend or colleague?
- How else could CSCri support you?
- We'd also like to know any tips or advice you have about retirement in general. See the sample questions above for inspiration!
SHARE YOUR STORY
Email your retirement story with the subject "My Retirement Story" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next, I'd like to know more about...
3rd Act Community
The CSC 3rd Act Community gives members the guidance to make the most of a new beginning.Learn more
Whatever your idea of retirement, here are some resources to inspire and guide you.Learn more
Super can be complex. We make it simple for you with our webinars and seminars.Learn more