Surprises and challenges in retirement
Retirement audio story 4 of 8
09 May 2018
- Angela about why she’s never at a loss in retirement
- Brain about what he misses most about his career (hint: it’s not the money)
- Jeff about the helpful advice he got from his brother-in-law
- Bob about his number one retirement challenge (and how he overcame it), and
- Other retirement stories too
This podcast is the fourth story of an 8-part Retirement Stories audio series we’ll publish on this website for your listening pleasure. Do you have your own retirement story to share? We’d love to hear it. Please email your story to email@example.com.
Next I'd like to...
How will retirement affect your marriage?
Retirement audio story 5 of 8Learn more
Seven tips on working until 70
The 2014 Federal Budget outlined a strategy to raise the eligibility for the age pension from 65 to 70 by 2035.Learn more
Cat's retirement story
Cat and Mike (PSS and CSS Members) planned for ten years before retiring. There were a lot of big decisions to make, like where to live, how to keep busy, and how to adjust to life...Learn more