Alert Our thoughts are with our members impacted by recent natural disaster events. If you have been affected you can contact us.

Frequently asked questions

Here we have provided answers to some of our most commonly asked questions

I am having trouble logging into my account, has something changed?

When you log into your account, make sure that your scheme is selected and showing correctly in the top navigation bar.

Your login page may have two login options—one for members, and one for pensioners—so make sure you’re clicking the right button. 

If you are in receipt of a pension, make sure your membership number is followed by the two letters of your scheme. For example; 71234567PS for PSS pensioners, or N11111DF for DFRDB pensioners.

How can I change my PAYG tax contribution?

If you want to start or stop claiming the tax free threshold on your CSC pension you need to complete an ATO Tax file number declaration form and indicate your preference at Q8. Once signed, this form can be emailed to, or posted to GPO Box 2252, Canberra City, 2601.

If you want CSC to withhold additional tax, you can email and advise us of the new tax amount to be deducted each fortnight, either as a percentage or as a dollar amount. Please make sure you include your name, pension reference number and date of birth in this email. 

Where can I find your ABN?

Easy! Just scroll down. CSC's ABN and all of our scheme ABNs are listed at the bottom of our webpages. 

Where can I find the i-estimator tool?

For PSS, CSS, Military Super and DFRDB schemes, the i-estimator can be found in your member online services.

How can I make an appointment to see a financial planner?

Call us at 1300 277 777 and we’ll ask you a few questions to pinpoint exactly what kind of advice you need, and schedule a face to face or telephone appointment with one of our authorised financial planners.

What do I do if I can’t remember my AGS number, or my Service number?

Your AGS number can be found on your last payslip, annual super statement or payment split notice (if you are an associate member through a family law settlement). Your Service number is your service prefix (A, N, R) followed by your PM Key.

How do I return a completed form?

All of our forms should have lodgement advice on them—usually on the back page. If you come across a form that does not have instructions on how to submit, please let us know the exact form you are using by emailing

What is the difference between a form and a factsheet?

form is the way we gather information from you, a factsheet is the way we get information to you.  You can find forms and factsheets under the ‘advice and resources menu’. If you’re after a factsheet, make sure you click the ‘factsheets’ tab on the ‘factsheets and publications’ page.

You will need to select your scheme from the drop down menu of scheme options to see forms and factsheets that are relevant to you.

How can I update my personal details?

You can update your contact details through Member or Pensioner Services Online. 

When will my pension income be pre-filled in my tax return form?

All CSC scheme data has been submitted to ATO for processing. The ATO website mentions that pre-fill is usually available around mid-August. More information is available at:

How can I transfer/rollover super into my PSSap account? 

To transfer super from another fund into your PSSap account, you can complete the Transfer your super to PSSap form or consolidate super into PSSap with our Super Finder tool. 

You need to be currently employed by the Australian Government or an eligible employer to transfer super into PSSap.

Share this article