Resources for advisors
Our shared goal is to help guide our members to where they want to be. Our 'resources for advisors' provide the information third party advisors need to understand our schemes and request information on behalf of a CSC member.
From time-to-time, qualified professionals who provide advice to CSC members—such as financial advisors, accountants or legal representatives—may request information on behalf of a CSC member. Here's what you need to know.
To request account specific information
If you are working on behalf of a member of one of CSC's schemes, we need written consent from them before you can access their personal information. You can provide this by:
- Having your client complete our Third Party Authority form; or
- Providing our member's signed authority instructions on your letterhead.
Then, send this information to CSC via email—contact details for each scheme are listed at the bottom of this page.
To speed up your access, don't forget to:
- Address the authority instructions to CSC
- Have the authority signed and dated by your client
- Have your client initial any changes
- Include your client's:
- CSC reference number
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- Ensure that the authority specifies who from your agency is authorised to access to your client's details.
A valid authorisation will remain in place indefinitely unless a timeframe is specified, or until authorisation is revoked verbally and/or in writing by your client.
What to expect from CSC
We will send through a confirmation once the authority has been saved to the client's account and:
- Where account information has been requested by an individual who is a listed authority, we will send them a run-down of the member’s account, plus some other useful information about their fund; or
- Where a generic reply address is provided that may be accessed by unauthorised people, we will provide general scheme information as well as instructions on how to retrieve information that is specific to the member’s account.
- Note: An initial response can take up to five business days to process from the date you send it.
This page provides information on asset exposure.Find out more
How we invest
When we make decisions about investment, we make them with you in mind, whether it’s the principles we abide by, how we structure ourselves or what we invest in. Here’s how.Find out more
How do we perform
In this section you’ll understand the measures we put in place to achieve investment performance and help you to have the retirement you deserve.Find out more
Unit prices & earning rates
What’s important to you is also what’s most important to us. When our investments grow, your super does too. That’s why we’re keeping track of it all, so you can feel at ease.Find out more
Insurance and Invalidity
Eligibility for Insurance and Cover
Generally, when you become a member of PSSap you’re automatically covered under lifePLUS. However, there are a few technicalities. Here’s everything you need to know.Find out more
Protecting your income
We understand that your dedication at work covers the costs of daily life. With lifePLUS Income Protection, we cover you when you’re injured or sick, so you don’t have to worry.Find out more
Death and Total and Permanent Disability
We know that no matter what happens, you want you and your family’s finances to be secure. Our Death and Total and Permanent Disability cover protects you and your family in the worst-case scenario.Find out more
Make a claim
We know that when you make a claim, it means something hasn’t gone quite right. At CSC, we try to make the process as simple and transparent as possible, giving you peace of mind every step of the way.Find out more
Income stream CSCri
Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation retirement income, or CSCri, is a more flexible way to access your super when you retire, giving you more freedom to receive your money when and how you need it.Find out more
Family & Beneficiaries
Your family is important and understanding how to protect them if the worst happens can give you peace of mind.Find out more
LIFEapp insurance calculator
The LIFEapp calculator uses some personal details and some financial details to determine how much death, total and permanent disablement (TPD) and Income Protection insurance you may need.Find out more