Alert Our thoughts are with our customers who are currently impacted by bushfires. If you’ve been affected by natural disasters, you can contact us for help with proving your identity, processing claims, or for information about your super. Contact us

Voluntary redundancies

If you’re considering a redundancy process, our Relationship Managers can help.

We are here to help

If you’re considering a redundancy process, you should contact your CSC Relationship Manager on 1300 338 240 or by email to

Our team can help you obtain PSS or CSS estimates, and will provide advice on products and services to support your employee through the redundancy process. We can also arrange a presentation for your employees at their workplace. 

Looking for estimates?

We have an online tool, iEstimator, which can estimate voluntary redundancy benefits. Using this, some of our members can produce their own estimate based on their most recent member statement. All PSSap members can check their benefit balance and get an estimate themselves. They’ll just need to log on to PSSap Member Online or call 1300 725 171.

Some PSS and CSS members may need a written redundancy estimate. And you can contact your relationship manager to request this. To ensure the estimate is accurate, we may ask you to provide new or updated information about your employee. But it’s an easy process. We provide completed estimates to your employee. You will need to get permission from the member to receive an estimate on their behalf.  

Ready to finalise the process?

You’ll need to forward us full names and AGS numbers of all members who have accepted voluntary redundancy. We will take care of the rest. We’ll give you a call if we need any additional information, otherwise we will be in touch to discuss timeframes for final payment.

We are here for your employees too

Redundancy is a significant life event. We understand this, and offer our members all the support we can. CSS, PSS and PSSap members can get personalised financial advice through CSC’s authorised* financial planners.

Once a member has a redundancy benefit estimate, they can make an appointment with a planner on 1300 277 777. We have more information about our financial advice service on the CSC website.

A number of the public sector employment agreements cover some of the costs for seeking financial advice. Your department’s employer agreement will have more information.


Important information

Our authorised financial planners are authorised to provide advice by Guideway Financial Services (ABN 46 156 498 538, AFSL 420367.). Guideway is a licensed financial services business providing CSC financial planners with support to provide members with specialist advice, education and strategies.

Share this article

Next, I'd like to know more about...

How to cease a member

Need to cease a member? We can help.

Your responsibilities

As an employer, you have a number of responsibilities when it comes to super.

Learn more

Employer engagement hub

We are dedicated to helping you fulfil your super responsibilities

Learn more

Thanks for visiting our website.

Would you like to provide some feedback for us?