Tailored sessions - Wollongong and surrounding area – 11 to 15 March 2019
Tailored sessions – Wollongong and surrounding area – 11 to 15 March 2019
We are seeking expressions of interest for training in Wollongong and the surrounding area in March 2019.
We are able to offer tailored training solutions for human resources, payroll and rehabilitation case management teams. This training is provided at no additional cost to your organisation.
A range of topics are on offer and sessions will be designed to suit your needs.
Topics designed for human resources, payroll and recruitment teams are:
- superannuation 101 – an introduction to Government superannuation and an overview of CSS, PSS and PSSap
- scheme eligibility and recommencement
- casual members
- part-time members
- salary for superannuation and birthday reviews (including calculating using AWOTE)
- shift allowance
- invalidity payroll – paying pre-assessment payments and partial invalidity pensions
Topics designed for rehabilitation case management and workplace health and safety teams are:
- invalidity retirement for CSS, PSS and PSSap members
- CSS and PSS pre-assessment payments
- CSS and PSS partial invalidity pensions
- PSSap lifePLUS insurance claims
11 to 15 March 2019
Please note that these dates are not guaranteed. Training will be scheduled subject to interest.
Cities outside of Wollongong will be chosen based on interest.
We are happy to provide training at your office or may arrange a central location if there is interest from other agencies. If you are happy to host external attendees, please let us know.
Express your interest
If you are interested in training in Wollongong or the surrounding area, please express your interest here